Coaches, trainers, managers, agents and other support personnel are often role models for athletes. They, too, have certain rights and responsibilities. These include:
- They must know and comply with all anti-doping policies and rules that apply to them or the athletes they support.
- They must cooperate with the athlete-testing program.
- They must use their considerable influence to promote a clean sport philosophy.
- They must cooperate with Anti-Doping Organizations investigating anti-doping rule violations.
- They must not use or possess any prohibited substance or method without a valid justification.