This policy covers how the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission may use the personal data it collects from you. By using any of our services – including our website – or by providing us with any of your personal information, you consent to the use of your personal information as stated in this policy. Please do not send any personal information to us if you do not want to use it in any way.
We may also make changes to this policy from time to time to reflect developments in law and best practices or to improve the provision of our services.
What personal information do we keep?
We collect and use certain types of information about individuals who interact with us (athletes, amateurs, surfers), as part of our work within the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission. In addition, we may sometimes be required by law to collect and use certain types of information in compliance with the World Anti-Doping Agency rules and the laws and regulations in the State of Qatar.
How we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data in the following cases:
• When you use our website or visit it, or when you use the websites displayed on our website (World Anti-Doping Agency, related sites).
• When you request information from us or send an email to us.
• When you register for an event.
• When you participate in any survey or other similar procedure organized by us.
• When you send personal data to us through any other means
What are the possible ways of using your personal data?
We may use your personal data for any of the following purposes:
• To provide and improve our services to you.
• Manage our relationship with you
• Managing and improving our website, including collecting anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics.
• Marketing, promotion and improvement of our services.
• Recruitment and employment.
• As required by law.
• For other legitimate business purposes.
Who can we share your personal data with?
• Governmental and regulatory agencies.
• Other companies and external parties (such as our service providers, maintainers and hosts for information technology and other contractors) we charge them to help us conduct our business, such as providing services to you.
• Analysts and internet search engines that help us improve our website and maximize its benefits.
• Those entities and entities with which the law requires sharing your data.
• Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your data.
Storage, transfer and processing of your personal data
Your personal data may be kept in paper records and / or in electronic form (for example in IT systems, e-mail, cloud storage and databases). It may also be transferred to any entity and / or stored with the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission. For example, we may transfer your personal data to service providers and agents for the purposes mentioned above. This means that your personal data may be transferred to another area outside the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission or the State of Qatar, in which the same data protection laws as in the State of Qatar may not be applied. Any transfer of personal data to another region will take place in accordance with the laws in the State of Qatar.
Your personal data may also be processed by our service providers, agents and suppliers who carry out their business outside the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission or the State of Qatar for the purposes of providing services to you or for the purposes mentioned above.
By submitting your personal data to us, you consent to those data transfer, storage, or processing operations.
To know about Retention related information, please click here : Retention
What is a Whistleblower ?
An informant can become a whistleblower if both parties agree future cooperation is beneficial. In such cases, an agreement is signed between WADA and the informant. There is no obligation for the informant to become a whistleblower. However, this status offers additional rights and ensures a higher level of cooperation with WADA’s Intelligence and Investigations Department. Regardless, both statuses provide complete confidentiality.
One of a whistleblower’s primary responsibilities is to maintain strict confidentiality during and after an investigation. Therefore, if a whistleblower goes public, their agreement is terminated, and the whistleblower cannot benefit from any protection or financial assistance from WADA.
To know more, please click here : Whistleblowing
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we do everything to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee or guarantee the security of any information you send to us or from our products and services on the Internet, and this is at your own risk. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is handled safely and in accordance with this policy.
The regulations state your rights as an individual regarding your personal data and how it is used. The regulations give you the right to have access to your information stored with us.
For more information, please contact us email@example.com or our data privacy officer firstname.lastname@example.org
• By accessing any part of our website, this will constitute your acceptance of these terms.
• These conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission and the applicable Qatari laws.
• Any disputes related to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Civil and Commercial Court or to other Qatari laws.
Access to our services
• The Qatar Anti-Doping Commission will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is available to you, without providing any warranty of any kind. Due to the possibility of human or technical errors, the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission will not be responsible for any reason if this website is not available for a period.
• The Qatar Anti-Doping Commission reserves the right to stop this website temporarily or permanently without providing you with any notification.
* For the convenience of readers, the Qatar Anti-Doping Commission publishes materials on its website in both English and Arabic. The Arabic version is the original and conclusive text of the rules and laws in which the Qatari Anti-Doping Commission operates. If there is any conflict between the meaning of the Arabic and English versions of any document published on this website, then the Arabic text will prevail, and it shall be considered the approved text for all purposes.
Selection and withdrawal
You will receive messages or notification to participate or cancel sharing (personal data).
We respect the privacy of children(user) on our site, in accordance with a set of laws and regulations in the State of Qatar.
For more information please contact us email@example.com or our Data Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org